Saturday, September 25, 2010

A Cordial Invitation

Its my honour & pleasure to invite you cordially to pay a visit to my Picasaweb Gallery where I've just completed uploading scanned copies of my QSL Cards(both front & back side) plus QSL Letters along with one of my classmate Mr.Tapan Kumar Pathak, once an active DXER .Mr.Pathak is no longer active in DXING.I've uploaded his QSL Cards as a mark of Gratefulness for introducing me to DXING & Radio Related Activites practically for the first time in 1990s & inspiring me to be active in DXING & Radio Related Activites & opening a new window to the world via DXING & Radio Listening & Radio Related Activities.
Here is the URL to my Picasaweb Gallery.....
http://picasaweb.google.com/onlinegks

Thanking You

73 & 55
Gautam Kumar Sharma(GK)
Abhayapuri(Assam)(India)

No comments: