Saturday, November 4, 2017

Greg Scott & KSDA Signing Off Announcement

I read a post from Adventist World Radio in the Facebook ...Greg Scott,Senior Vice President of AWR is leaving  after 30 years of service in various positions with beginning in 1987 as Program Director at AWR's Guam Shortwave Station(KSDA,Agat,Guam)...

And He is the same Greg Scott whose signing off announcement I heard  on numerous occasions  after every Wavescan on sundays at the end of transmission of KSDA Agat Guam of AWR.You can hear the recording of that announcement from my Radio Audio Collection wayback from December 5th of 2010 around 1658utc on 9790kHz.

Here is the link to the audio recorded
https://app.box.com/s/spalz9l2u61moqeqqb11kax5qk9ttopc

I wish Him My Heartiest Well Wishes...
God Bless Him!!!!
73 & 55
Gautam Kumar Sharma(GK)
Abhayapuri(Assam)(India)

No comments: