Saturday, October 27, 2018

Along The NH17..A New Series. Of Photographic Diary



Thanks to my honorary technical consultant Respected Mr.Bhaskar Patgiri Da's interesting question about NH31 & its new renaming as NH17 & its entry into Google Maps.. ....& my subsequent search (later study) on the net on the subject & obtaining latest informations & details about New Highway Numbers reveals ..its notification was issued by Ministry Of Road Transport & Highways of Government Of India. several years back.I didn't come to my knowledge until the other day....And as per the notification...New National Highway 17  has started from ..."starting .its junction with NH10 near Sivok connecting Bagrakot, Chalsa, Nagarkata,Goyerkata, Bispara, Falakata, Sonarpur, Koch-Bihar, Tufanganj, Golakganj, Bilasipara,  North Salmana,  Goalpara, Boko and terminating at its junction with  NH27 near Guwahati....."
(Source:The Gazette Of India April 4,2011)
To mark this I've decided to start a photographic diary of sort on my blog (www.gkcalling.blogspot.com) &  facebook.."Along The NH17.."..This NH17 touches the places which has my roots....my birthplace..my paternal & maternal family homes...the place...where I spent my golden days...1980s..my school days....Rangjuli...NH17 .. goes through it...My Most Unforgettable Place......
Along The  NH17....!!! And with special thanks to Mr.Bhaskar Patgiri Da....I dedicate this To HIM...& Rangjuli...
73s
Gautam Kumar Sharma(GK)
Abhayapuri(Assam)(India)

No comments: