Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Making Boat Of Mind's Paper Floating In The Current Of River Of Life..

Mon Kagazor Nao Sazi Sazi Moi Utauwao... Jeeban Nadir Soute Soute .....
The Evergreen Assamese  Hit sung by Dipen Barua..came to my mind ..when on 09/30 morning when I floated ...a small paper boat made by my brother..in the water..in front of our campus..in the midst of heavy rainfall..


I recorded this song from Radio a few years back...as I have a great passion for Assamese songs from yesteryears...besides music from past western..Hindi..Bengali....etc etc...
And recently found a link to the song in youtube..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO2ltl6dUWc
Thanks to Mr.Santanu Duara for uploading the song in Youtube in his channel.
Get the  Nostagic feeling...by listening..to it....once again..
73 & 55
Gautam Kumar Sharma(GK)
Abhayapuri(Assam)(india)

No comments: