Tuesday, October 17, 2017

AIR GOALPARA ON 102.6MHz LOUD & CLEAR IN ABHAYAPURI LOGGED THIS EVENING


Its my pleasure & honour to inform you all  that I logged All India Radio Goalpara on 102.6MHz this evening(10/17/17) from 1312utc (approx.)  with loud & clear signal on my Grundig Yatch Boy 80 Receiver operated on battery with just telescopic antenna fully extended.And Its AIR FM Rainbow programmes on air.There Was .Heard many English songs...Baltimora's Tarjon Boy...& MJ's Black Or White..Bitney Spears..
And later from 1505utc onwards on my Grundig YB 400 Receiver with my usual external antenna set up with loud & clear signal  upto approx.1512utc(not sure) or so when signal gone..nothing audible..from then.There was music request programmes on air.
My voice recorder went out of order.So I recorded a few videos of my monitorings of AIR Goalpara on 102,6MHz with my camera..
I like to thank OM Jose Jacob(VU2JOS) of DX India for posting the information related to this.
73 & 55
Gautam Kumar Sharma(GK)
Abhayapuri(Assam)(India)
Date:10/17/17

No comments: