Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Far From Giving & Taking Numbers ...GP In GK's Shack..

A Senior Friend of Mine Mr.Gautam Panery (GP as I like to call him),who works in Indian Railways visited my residence after a long break of several months on the late afternoon of June 5th.It was a fantastic meeting wih lots of discussions about Railways In India & my railfaning hobby & viewings of latest Train Videos of India from my collections-Teja Express Shatabdi Trains in Assam..Telgo Trains ....etc etc, viewings of Hindi Movies-classical comedy scenes ....my another R..interest..Radio...Radio Listening.. & Amateur Radio.were also part of our discussion...And we had also enjoyed drinks..hold your breath...cold home brewed ..salted only citirous drinks(Lemon Juice-Lebu Pani) plus cold drinks...Fanta..with bhujia..It was a mind refreshing session for my Railway friend from Abhayapuri Station...a break from very busy,tense,monotonous routine of giving & taking numbers ...operating & supervising train movements,managing the station's other activities & staff managements...tackling problems.of various sorts.....public relations...etc etc.. even if it is just for a two & half hours...
And I also enjoyed the meeting...as from several years.1990-00s....I found almost all my contacts/relatives keeps avioding me..and become suddenly unknown to me & has lost interest in me & .. ..and it coincides with my droping out of normal education.........& going out of so called social parameters of status & identity......
.But since from our first introduction with GP wayback in 2013-14 at Level Crossings NN160 of Deohati.,Abhayapuri..accidentally ... .Our friendship has grown gradually & reasonably ...And for me he is one of the most unforgettable person ever I have come into contact in my life so far...His contribution to my knowledge of Railways..System is immense..besides other branch of konwledges...On Nostalgic Front...Meeting With Him & his staffs brings back memories of my Golden Days...I I spent...in Rangjuli (1980-90) ...That's another story...Will Share...in future...
 GK In Welcome Mode
 GP
 GK & GP
 GK & GP
GP
Someone has rightly pointed out wayback in 2013....Interact with GP otherwise he will lose something....
IS DOSTI KO KISSIA KA NAJAR LAG NA JAYE...
And I'm waiting for his next visit somewhere in future...
73 & 55
Gautam Kr.Sharma(GK)
(Abhayapuri)(Assam)(India)

No comments: