Thursday, August 19, 2021

Once Again Amateur Signal From India's Land Of Rising Sun VU3HZT Calling From Naharlagun

RX:Grundig Yacht Boy 80
ANT: 75 Feet Length  33 ft Feet Height 
Multstranded Cu .75sq mm Wire(Approx)
with coax lead in
Geographical Location of Reception Place(Abhayapuri)(Assam)(India):
Longitude:26º18´20´´North
Latitude:90º37´50´´East
Date:August 19,2021
Frequency:7145kHz lsb(40mb)
Time:0820-823 IST

As Heard:
VU3ZHD (good copy)&  VU3BTP (good copy)was in QSO and suddenly heard breaking signal with callsign of VU3HZT,breaking signal was fair strength but a perfectly  readable signal by me,and later VU3HZT took over (AR) mentioned his location as Naharlagun,Arunachal Pradesh etc.I copied his signal strong here  and a perfectly readable.Later 9N1CA , OM Arun Kr. Singh from Nepal took over and his signal was extremely strong and perfectly readable here.

Monitor's Note:
VU3HZT handle Vijay Sonam is operating from Naharlagun,Arunachal Pradesh with his commercial transceiver and antenna from 14th instant.And this is for the first time I heard him.I was alerted by VU3HZW OB Saqib Ahmed from Guwahati that a station from Arunachal Pradesh might be active.And I logged it today morning.
VU3HZT is the third ham from Arunachal Pradesh after VU2ARJ OM Anong Perme and VU2HQY OM Nangkong Perme.If I am wrong ,please correct me.
Its great to hear J3E  signal from Arunachal Pradesh.I hope in future I will be able to establish my station and able to make regular QSO with him.And I hope also more and more amateur stations will be active from the entire North East Region.

More inputs/monitoring updates etc soon.
73
Gautam Kumar Sharma(GK)(VU3WTI)
(Abhayapuri)(Assam)(India)

4 comments:

vijay sonam said...

Thank you for the nice report and beautiful write up. I did not know someone in the deep corner was keeping an eye on the air. Bravo !
73,
De VU3HZT

gkcalling said...

No Mention Please Just a few small steps for the giant leap for Amateur Radio for NE Region...

Unknown said...

Excellent monitoring VU3WTI once again. Congratulations VU3HZT . I hope that your signal from the land of raising Sun will become strong and strong as days passes away and I shall be catching you soon from my QTH in JRT.
73,
DE VE3TQD

Dr.Ankur Baruah VU2EHC said...

Nice writeup! Saw some familiar callsigns and names in the article..
Very happy to see the bands seeing more activity in the North East..
Hope to see you on the air soon.

73
De VU2EHC
Dr Ankur Baruah