Monday, January 25, 2021

Now Off The Air ? & Back On Air ?

 Sri Lanka Broadcasting Corporation(SLBC) External Service Hindi:
I did not receive here in my location at Abhayapuri (Assam-India)  signal of SLBC External Service Hindi transmission from 0030-0059utc on 11905kHz  for last several weeks.But today i.e. on January 25th, around 0033utc while checking 11905kHz I heard very weak signal of SLBC Hindi signal with Hindi devotional music was on air as far as I could copy.And after a few minutes  onwards the Bengali Lanuage Gospel Program Abahon Program was on air and I could copy its title music.I will again check for a few days from 0030 to 0059utc on 11905kHz.

Station KNLS Alaska English via Madagascar World Voice(MWV):
I have not heard KNLS English via MWV on 13760kHz during 0300-0358utc  for several days now.And a few days back ,my radio monitor friend Abhijit Mondal(VU2OWB) from Khaspur(Nadia),West Bengal also reported not receiving signal of the station there in his place.I guess the station is off the air on this frequency.

More such reports/observations etc soon.
73
Gautam Kumar Sharma(VU3WTI)
Abhayapuri(Assam)(India)



No comments: