Sunday, January 2, 2022

New Year Day Morning in 2022...New Technology...New Way Monitoring

A websdr is  now online set up by a new amateur radio operator VU2EHJ..OB Anupam Saikia from Sarupathar  (Grid square NL66we) in Golaghat District of Assam my home state Assam in India .You can check receptions in all modes..A3E  J3E..usb lsb  FM etc. via this websdr.And  you can assess  the websdr by visiting his website
and then clicking the websdr link.

I understand the websdr is still on testing stage and in temporary location.I have  accessed  it both via mobile and PC and find it much easier to use in my PC.
On the  morning on new year day, I did monitoring The Belgaum Net Pre Net session on 7050kHz lsb from 0642ist(0112utc) onwards for a few minutes in my Personal Computer ( connected to net via Wifi dongle to my mobile phone's net connection )with this websdr set up by VU2EHJ.And got strong signal from VU2RZA from Chennai,VU2FRD from Bhubaneswar & VU2JF from Rajkot and a few other stations
Here is the recorded audio file link 0646ist(0116utc) 7050kHz lsb:

And this websdr will help our radio monitors and radio amateurs to check reception quality of their signal in this region.I must thank OB VU2EHJ for setting up this websdr with his own initiative.He is also working on his SDR's transmitter section and I hope he will be on air soon.
73
VU3WTI(Gautam Kumar Sharma)
(NL56hi)Abhayapuri(Assam)(India)
Date:January Ist,2022

No comments: