Tuesday, February 13, 2024

WITH BEST WISHES TO ALL

 ON THE OCCASION OF WORLD RADIO DAY


My romance with Radio is continuing for several decades....
Listened,Listening,Will be listening and also will be transmitting as an amateur radio operator from my own station on HF bands in future...Yes, the scene of international broadcasting on HF bands is not encouraging at all as I have observed.First television,then television via cable,later via dish side by side with the availability of internet at high speed and internet via mobile..shift to digital platforms ..so called going online..news,views etc all instantaneously at your mobile...Its going with change of technology ..radio is too going digital,online..traditional analog radio broadcasting is still going on...hope will continue...I wish so....
More on my radio hobby coming up with my new series ..
Several Decades Of My Romance With Radio
73
Gautam Kumar Sharma(VU3WTI)(GK)
Abhayapuri(Assam)(India)

No comments: