Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Advent Of Spring At Abhayapuri??

 Read and heard somewhere when the cuckoo calls it symbolises the advent of spring.Today i.e.February 13th..just a day before Valentine's day I heard the call of cuckoo from the a mango tree while working in my campus.It was in late afternoon around 3.41PM. But the call was for only a few second in some spell.Later I heard another spell of brief call after 30 minutes or so while giving water to the plants in our campus adjacent wood.I guess it was even shorter than the previous one.Two of three cuckoos are there in our campus moving around all around the year.It has become a safe heaven for them.I have posted a post related to it in this blog.For ready reference ,I am again mentioning the link here.
https://gkcalling.blogspot.com/2023/02/first-call-of-cuckoo-this-year.html
Anyway, that's it for today..bye for now
Gautam Kumar Sharma(GK)
Abhayapuri(Assam)(India)

No comments: