Thursday, December 30, 2021

Barpeta,India -Istunmaki , Finland Connected via J3E Class Of Emission Year Ending Special 2021 On Amateur Radio II

 A Sunday Special Log from VU3OIP,Barpeta...
On 19th of the instant 
Barpeta to Istunmaki , Finland  on J3E ..
On the afternoon of December 19th(sunday)afternoon during 1320-1330 IST..VU3OIP,OM Sultan Saleh Ahmed from Barpeta(Grid Square:NL56mh)  made QSO with OH6RM OM Touko Kapanen(Grid square:KP32fp)  from Istunmaki Finland on 21265kHz usb.He was given 57 to 58..report & OH6RM received upto 59 by VU3OIP at his shack at.. Barpeta.. And he was transmitting with his Diamond WD330  broadband antenna  and was   using Yaesu  transceiver  powered by his new Lithium Ferrous Phosphate (12.8V,30Ah with 40A BMS) battery pack built on test.

My special to thanks VU3OIP for sharing the log and a few minutes of a  video clip of their QSO. And I feel very excited whenever an amateur station from my state ,Assam makes contact with overseas DX station.And if it is my nearest amateur station,just 33km away than it is really great feeling.
Here is the edited  audio version of the vedio clip link .of the QSO..listen how OH6RM described his country vis-a-vis India etc..

And I still remember listening to  YLE Radio Finland English on AM mode broadcasting from Helsinki im mid day time here for half an hour and heard numerous hours of transmissions and eventually YLE Radio Finland went off the air perhaps early 2000s..as far as .I could recall or might be by end of last century. Naturally I was delighted to hear that the  nearest active amateur station of my logged and established contact with Finland on J3E mode during afternoon and also now I could now well understand why Radio Finland used odd time higher frequency to push A3E signal to India during miday & early afternoon..
I also still remember I wanted to send reception reports to Radio Finland Helsinki postal address directly ..bought aerograms(very expensive by my standard) ..but due to lazy nature of mine.I could not send despite listening and noting down the required program and technical details needed for QSL Card response..And Radio Finland went off the air.The aerogram  still  in my files I guess...Hi Hi after two decades.
All India Radio Dibrugarh on 567kHz  in 1970s and 1980s used to receive reception reports from amateur radio operators of many European countries including Scandinavian countries perhaps including Finland and also from Holland. This was reported in a news item appeared in a Guwahati based English daily(several years back) reporting on AIR Dibrugarh marking an important anniversary.

I hope VU3OIP will log many rare and exotic DX amateur stations around the world and will firmly put Barpeta & his amateur station's name in the world of Amateur Radio.
73
VU3WTI(Gautam Kumar Sharma)
Abhayapuri(Assam)(India)

1 comment:

urgent loan said...

BUSINESS LOAN PERSONAL LOAN HERE APPLY NOW WhatsApp +918929509036 financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com Dr. James Eric