Wednesday, December 28, 2022

From Ukraine With Radio Flashback

Ukraine in the news this year ......
But my radio memory with Ukraine...
Radio Ukraine International English Service ..2007-2010...
Early in the morning on August 24 in 2007..my recorded audio clip(from recorded radio audio clips) around 0000utc on 7440kHz ,the link..
After sending reception reports  via email ,finally in 2010,I did receive a printed QSL Card from Radio Ukraine International English..the only QSL From the station..a precious collection for me..
Here is the scanned version of both front side and back side.



I also have the envelope of the station in my collection.
I hope better sense will prevail on all and peace and development will return everywhere.
73
Gautam Kumar Sharma(GK)(VU3WTI)
(Abhayapuri)(Assam)(India)

No comments: